Advice for First Time Holiday Home Buyers
Thinking about Holiday Home Ownership? Here at Patrington Haven Leisure Park, the team understands that making the decision to purchase a holiday home can feel like a big step. With this in mind, they have used over 60+ years of industry experience to pull together the best hints and tips for any families looking to become Holiday Home Owners for the first time.
In order to have a full and rounded understanding of what to consider when thinking about caravan ownership, there are three main topics to cover:
- Finding the right Park
- Which caravan is right for you and your family
- The different ways to fund a static caravan
Finding the right Park
It’s important to carry out some research about the park, or parks that you are interested in and gain answers to various questions such as:
- What do the current Owners think?
- What is the length of the season?
- Are there any facilities and how long are they open for?
- Are the Site Fees the same on all pitches?
- Does the Park allow pets?
- Can family or friends use the caravan and the facilities?
- And many more questions…
Find even more details and helpful information in Patrington Haven Leisure Park’s FREE and handy Ultimate Guide to Holiday Home Ownership here.
Which caravan is right for you and your family
Choosing the right caravan is an enjoyable process and most customers will think about the obvious considerations such as the number of bedrooms and overall style, but there are some other things to think about…
- The type of static caravan: Holiday Caravan, SuperWarm Caravan, Residential Specification Caravan
- Caravan prices and additional costs; including gas supply and electric service charges.
- The make and model of the caravan
- What is a lodge?
- Is there an age limit on static caravans?
The different ways to fund a static caravan
When it comes to funding a static caravan there are four routes to ownership:
- Outright purchase
- Third-party finance
- Mainstream finance package
- Specialist finance packages
Most parks will offer a range of finance options and they will depend on the age of the caravans for sale and the customer’s credit history.
The above information covers a fraction of the more in-depth and helpful information found in Patrington Haven Leisure Park’s FREE Ultimate Guide to Holiday Home Ownership. Find out all you need to know before purchasing a holiday home here.
Could East Yorkshire’s family-run, award winning Leisure Park be just right for you and your family? Discover more on Holiday Home Ownership at Patrington Haven Leisure Park here or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org today.