How will a Covid-19 safe Park Tour work?
As holidaying in the UK is on the rise, there has never been a better time to own your own holiday home in the beautiful East Yorkshire countryside. Here at Patrington Haven Leisure Park, families can enjoy the Park for 11 months of the year and also use The Country Club’s 5 star facilities 364 days a year!
Due to unprecedented demand, we highly recommend booking an appointment to view our amazing range of great value caravans. Call us on 01964 630071 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your visit.
Customer safety remains our top priority so the Park has introduced a number of new safety measures to keep visitors and team members safe.
Don’t worry though, visitors will still be greeted with our trademark family friendliness and support to help you and your family find the holiday home of your dreams.
How will a Covid-19 safe Park Tour work? Here is what customers can expect when they visit…
Arranging a visit, by appointment only.
- Meeting with a team member
- All visitors are pre-booked with a specific appointment date and time and will be advised to meet the Sales advisor at main reception.
- We have a designated area away from reception and which has been set up with table and chairs for you and 1 of our team which are at least 2 meters apart.
- Face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer will be available for you during your visit should you wish to use any of them.
- Our team will give you a customer information pack and talk you through it at a safe distance
- If you would like some lunch during your visit we have a special lunch menu that we have adapted. Our team member will take any requests and special requirements when they contact you. All food is prepared in a sanitized kitchen by qualified team members and we have strict Covid procedures in place.
View our fantastic range of pre-owned and new caravans here.
Take a look at our latest video! The team run through the steps we’ve taken to ensure customers are safe when visiting Patrington Haven Leisure Park.
Viewing our facilities
- Our team member will take you around The Country Club to view the facilities. Everything is cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis. We just ask that social distancing is considered whilst viewing them as you will need to be accompanied.
Viewing our holiday homes
- When you are ready to view a holiday home, our team member will unlock the door and allow you to take a look around the holiday home on your own. We ask where possible that you refrain from touching any surfaces in the holiday home and to assist we will ensure that internal doors and features are already open for ease.
- When you are finished your viewing our team member will lock the holiday home and ensure that the door of the holiday home and the key are sanitized
- Touch points and surfaces within all holiday homes will be sprayed with sanitizer after each viewing.
If you have any questions or concerns about your visit please feel free to talk to the team on 01964 630071 or email us at email@example.com